Writing • Copywriting • Editing • Marketing Communications • Education • Relationship and Membership Management • Direct-to-Consumer Sales • Social Media Marketing • Travel Management • Notary Services
1. Write and edit marketing emails, newsletters, blogs, website content, articles, media pitches, press releases, tasting notes, and sales collateral.
2. Create content via various modes of media delivery.
3. Create, maintain, and grow one’s social media presence.
4. Serve as a public relations liaison. Ensure key members of the media receive samples and product information.
5. Manage winery direct-to-consumer, membership, allocation, website, and wholesale order processing, sales, invoicing, fulfillment, and inventory. Wine industry software experience includes Copper Peak Logistics, Custom Wine Services, eWinery, Netsuite, QuickBooks, Salesforce, Valley Wine Warehouse, Vinfillment, WineDirect (eCommerce and fulfillment), Wine Service Cooperative, and Wineshipping.com.
I am an independent travel consultant affiliated with Corporate Travel Management North America, Inc. DBA MTravel (CST #2129700-40), providing remote travel services for business and leisure clients with a specialty in business and wine destination travel. Please contact me or visit my travel website to plan your next adventure.
I am a Notary Public of the State of California through July 2023.
I hold bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in French and Community College Language Education, as well as Wine & Spirit Education Trust’s Level 3 Foundation, Intermediate, and Advanced Certifications. I also studied Wine Marketing & Sales at Napa Valley College under Paul Wagner.
English and French
International: The Okanagan, British Columbia; Mendoza, Argentina; Liège, Belgium
Domestic: Amador County (CA), Asheville (NC), Chester County (PA), El Dorado County (CA), Finger Lakes (NY), Hudson Valley River Region (NY), Leavenworth (WA), Lake Chelan (WA), Lodi (CA), Maryland (MD), Mendocino County (CA), Napa Valley (CA), Placer County (CA), Portland (OR), Santa Barbara County (CA), Seattle (WA), Sonoma County (CA), Vermont (VT), Woodinville (WA)
I welcome product samples and travel opportunities. If you wish for me to accept samples or disseminate information, please contact me in advance of sending to discuss. I will identify the source of any samples received and reviewed. A sample may be shared via social media instead of this website. Acceptance of a sample does not guarantee a review.