Direct-to-Consumer (DtC) and Wholesale Management, Communications, Marketing, and Public Relations
1. Manage DtC, wine club, allocation, and wholesale orders, sales, fulfillment, and inventory.
2. Serve as a public relations liaison. Ensure samples and tech sheets get into the hands of reviewers, writers, and bloggers.
3. Write and edit email marketing blasts, website content, articles, press releases, and sales collateral.
4. Create, maintain, and grow one’s social media presence.
5. Represent clients at events and conferences, including social media coverage and pouring wines.
6. DtC, wholesale, and fulfillment systems training, including Copper Peak Logistics, Custom Wine Services AMS, Vinfillment, WineDirect/Vin65, and Wineshipping.
I am an independent travel consultant with Corporate Travel Management North America, Inc. DBA MTravel (CST #2129700-40), providing remote travel services for business and leisure clients with a specialty in business and wine destination travel. Please contact me or visit my travel website to plan your next adventure.
On September 12, 2016, I began a fitness program that has changed my life. I lost 88 pounds and have maintained this weight loss ever since. During the course of this journey, many have told me that I have motivated them. I have decided to share my successes and challenges by being a fitness and wellness motivator. Please contact me for information and rates.
I have been an independent Avon representative since May 2008. Please visit my store for your Avon needs.
I hold bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in French and Community College Language Education, a graduate minor in Spanish, and Wine & Spirit Education Trust’s Level 3 Advanced Certification. I also studied Wine Marketing & Sales at Napa Valley College.
English, French, and Spanish
Where I Write
Find Me Online
Recent Wine Destination Travels
International: The Okanagan, British Columbia and Mendoza, Argentina
Domestic: Amador County (CA), Chester County (PA), El Dorado County (CA), Finger Lakes (NY), Hudson Valley River Region (NY), Leavenworth (WA), Lake Chelan (WA), Lodi (CA), Maryland (MD), Mendocino County (CA), Napa Valley (CA), Placer County (CA), Portland (OR), Santa Barbara County (CA), Seattle (WA), Sonoma County (CA), Vermont (VT), Woodinville (WA)
I welcome samples and travel opportunities. If you wish for me to accept samples or disseminate information, please contact me in advance of sending to discuss. I will identify the source of any samples received and reviewed. A sample may be shared via one of my social media platforms instead of this website, including Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter. Acceptance of a sample does not guarantee a review.